Qualified candidates will perform design and implementation work relating to e5’s bank administration software module, Overture5™. e5 Solutions will provide training and support, and candidates will receive broad-based industry and IT experience. This is a global business services role, and candidates must be willing to travel and live near a major airport.
e5 Solutions Group, the recognized leader in solution design, implementation services and software add-ons for SAP® ERP Financials and Treasury Applications, is seeking highly motivated professionals with excellent interpersonal skills and an operational background in bank fee management to work as Solutions Analysts.
Immediate opening for an experienced Staff Accountant with strong analytical and accounting skills. Qualified candidate must have advanced Excel skills. We are seeking a dynamic hands-on, detail oriented individual. This position will work from a virtual office and will be responsible for general ledger account analysis, accounting reconciliation; payroll processing, time and expense review and assist with employee administration.
- Develop summary and detailed functional specifications and participate in functional design reviews for bank fee management and bank relationship management functionality
- Assist with multiple parallel client implementations of Overture5 in a part-time, remote and on-site project environment
- Assist with Overture5 post-implementation support and help track/resolve client issues
- Provide feedback about customer requirements, future development needs, functional gaps and leading practices to the Overture5 product manager
- Draft, update and execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Develop user documentation, including business processes, procedures, on-line and printed help documentation, etc.
- Manage deliverables, priorities and personal availability across multiple simultaneous clients and internal design and support assignments
- Effectively utilize unallocated time for internal assignments
- Diligently account for time and expenses through standard internal reporting
- 2 to 5 years hands-on experience managing bank fees in a corporate treasury environment or designing a bank fee management software solution
- International bank fee analysis experience is a plus
- Experience with treasury or accounting business processes is a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environments where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential
Software Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with one or more commercial bank administration and/or bank fee management software packages is a plus
- Knowledge of the SAP environment (user or technical perspective) is a plus
- Proven business experience 2 to 5 years
- Position requires moderate travel (50% – 80%)
- Ability to work remotely in a virtual non-commuting environment when not traveling
- Bachelors degree preferred
- CTP certification preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other major languages a plus
- All candidates must be U.S. citizens or possess their green card
- Full Time
- Salary with bonus and generous benefit package
- Location – domestic United States and customer locations globally
About e5 Solutions Group LLC
Founded by the foremost experts in the SAP treasury and financial applications, e5 Solutions Group offers clients an unparalleled depth of knowledge and breadth of project experience that when combined with the speed, flexibility and responsiveness only available in a smaller organization, delivers to clients an experience that drives effective, real-world results. e5’s services span all areas of treasury, risk and cash management, helping companies maximize their SAP investment by delivering comprehensive treasury and banking solutions across all critical financial functions. e5 is an SAP-certified Services and Software Development partner.